paradox cafe in portland
every vegan needs to visit portland before they die. the city is overflowing with amazing restaurants, pubs, and coffee shops—-almost all of which offer a plethora of animal-free dishes. i’ve heard it referred to as “the vegan capital of america”, and that sounds about right.
one of our favorite morning spots in portland is paradox cafe. the menu is mostly vegetarian, and almost anything can be made vegan. they open early everyday, and the breakfast rocks.
i highly recommend the biscuits and gravy…
as well as the smothered taters with almond gravy.
notice i recommended two gravy-heavy dishes. yeah, the gravy at paradox is ridiculously good. get over there next time you’re in pdx.
- lindatran likes this
- zealouslyzika likes this
- arealgogetter872 likes this
- qristina reblogged this from quarrygirl and added:
- qristina likes this
- bowtonoone reblogged this from quarrygirl
- veganspoonful reblogged this from quarrygirl and added:
- veganshoegazer likes this
- quarrygirl posted this