city o’ city: too good for words.
words can’t adequately describe how much i love city o’ city in denver. it’s an entirely vegetarian bar/pizza place where everything can be made vegan—-and they’ve recently doubled the size of the menu and even added breakfast options. here’s what a table full of friends and i ate last time i was there (during the 2011 GABF):
buffalo seitan wings with “ranch” and celery.
fork & knife sandwich: meatless loaf with gravy and fries on a pretzel served with sautéed greens.
fried pickles drizzled with malt vinegar gastrique.
florentine pizza with olive oil, tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, homemade vegan cheese and rosemary.
the wings and the fork & knife sandwich were especially memorable. i’d say if you’re ever anywhere near denver, it’s worth making a special trip to city o’ city. wish we had a place like this in LA.
- megannl likes this
- showmeanother reblogged this from quarrygirl
- sassycassierose reblogged this from vegancuisine and added:
- vegancuisine reblogged this from quarrygirl
- jchasephoto5 likes this
- jimmymurphy likes this
- robotsarethebest likes this
- little-bitter-rascobater reblogged this from joetheonemanshow
- vegspiration likes this
- joetheonemanshow likes this
- qristina likes this
- veganshoegazer likes this
- treekisser likes this
- aarbearrawr reblogged this from quarrygirl and added:
- aarbearrawr likes this
- ibtk likes this
- quarrygirl posted this