frustrated by the lack of decent falafel options in los angeles, the boys set out to make the best balls in town…and they succeeded.
it was a late night, cash only, eat on the street type of operation, but the food was incredible and the dudes sold out—-150 sandwiches from 10pm to 1am!
i always have very high expectations for hot knives’ food, and this falafel was better than i could have imagined. my only question is: when’s the next pop up?!
- califood reblogged this from quarrygirl
- wtaylorturner likes this
- hottubfoot likes this
- christiemaclean likes this
- nickwilsonnet reblogged this from quarrygirl
- nickwilsonnet likes this
- silencelookslike reblogged this from quarrygirl and added:
- silencelookslike likes this
- quarrygirl posted this