paulie gee’s in brooklyn is celebrating vegan pizza day on june 30th with a pie made just for that day! let me introduce you to the paulie vee: beet greens, sliced roasted beets and post-oven cashew ricotta. …sounds absolutely divine!
i have been dying to try this place since october when our correspondent nicole went on a walking vegan pizza tour of NYC with scott’s pizza tours and described paulie gee’s as “nothing short of incredible” and her “favorite pizza” of the tour. those are bold statements! the pizzas are cooked in a wood oven in just 75 seconds, and (as you can see above) are known for their inventive and delicious toppings.
we’re thrilled to have paulie gee’s participating in vegan pizza day, so if you’re in brooklyn go check them out! i’m dying to try this beet and cashew ricotta pie.
- extremecapitalism reblogged this from veganpizzafuckyeah
- morebearcore likes this
- yackattack likes this
- lagrimasdelalma likes this
- catalogofstuff likes this
- angela-slamsbury likes this
- skiesofpluto likes this
- veganpizzafuckyeah reblogged this from quarrygirl and added:
- kingcortez likes this
- sickgnar likes this
- peachfuzz reblogged this from quarrygirl and added:
- peachfuzz likes this
- annabrannin likes this
- nickwilsonnet likes this
- ibtk likes this
- forgettables reblogged this from quarrygirl
- forgettables likes this
- quarrygirl posted this