vegan chili cook off at tony’s darts away!!
mark your calendars, folks, because november 11th is the vegan chili cook off at tony’s darts away! 5 chefs will go head to head during a 6 hour event to find out who makes the best vegan chili in LA! i will be there as a judge, and you should join me. here is the vital info:
- Sunday, November 11th
- Price: $10 (includes five 3oz tastes of Chili, and a voting ballot)
Panel of Judges:
- Editor-in-Chief of Vegetarian Times, Elizabeth Turner
- LA Weekly Food Blogger/Restaurant Critic, Garrett Snyder
- Local Vegan Blogger, Quarry Girl
Participating Chef Teams:
- The Hot Knives: Alex Brown & Evan George, authors of The Hot Knives Vegetarian Cookbook: Salad Daze
- Randy Clemens Esq, author of The Sriracha Cookbook
- Chef Randal St. Clair, executive chef, Tony’s Darts Away
- Stuffed Animals Chefs, Juvenal Rodriguez & Courtney Konuch
- Nic Adler, The Roxy (winner of the 2009 Malibu Chili Cook Off)
1710 W. Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91506