recently traveled to colorado (denver and boulder) for the great american beer festival. food, food, food, food, beer, and food!
city o’ city in denver (pictured above and below): breakfast burritos, buffalo wings and savory waffles for brunch. pretzels, pizza, and kimchi stew for dinner.
…seitan wings, reubens, cesar salad.
vegan pizza by basic kneads at great divide brewing (they know what vegan means, separate utensils and everything!).
lodging at the brown palace.
breakfasting at watercourse: scrambles, burritos, homemade sausage.
dinner at watercourse: seitan wings, draught beer, a benedict special, and ricey tofu dish.
overall: gorgeous scenery, inventive vegan food, and craft beer…what more can i ask for?
- queerveganrunner likes this
- everyonepoops2 likes this
- andreacaballer likes this
- milehighvegan reblogged this from quarrygirl and added:
- revolvingstage likes this
- greenae102 likes this
- thepleasingparts likes this
- mallendrae reblogged this from quarrygirl
- mallendrae likes this
- 17yearoldvegan reblogged this from quarrygirl
- quarrygirl posted this